This WeTOmatic™ probe will keep your plants hydrated when you are away or just don't have time to water them. You can either hydrate your plants or even nourish them by adding a water-soluble fertilizer to the water tank. No need for a power source or computerized expensive watering system, just soak the WeTOmatic™ probe in water for a couple of minutes to prepare the tips, then insert the probes into the soil of your potted plants and place the hose ends in a water reservoir nearby. The WeTOmatic™ probe will keep a potted plant's soil at the optimum moisture level.
- Easy to use.
- No need for a power source.
- Can be used for hydration or nourishing plants.
- Can (and sometimes need) be used with more than one probe for a potted plant.
- Will waterer your plant in the optimal moisture level.
- Can be used for a prolonged time, depends on the water tank volume.
- The best and cheapest solution for watering during a vacation.
How to use:
1. Put the earthen part of the product into the water soak for 10 minutes.
2. Prepare a water container filled with water (a narrow bottle, such as mineral water bottles).
3. Make sure the ceramic part filled with water.
4. Then it will automatically bring water into the other end of the container, to the plants.
5. Make sure the pottery pieces filled with water, because of the green plastic cover tightly with the pottery pieces.
1. In order to water better, put the bottle watering device level below the high end of the green plastic cover.
2. Please note the demand of each plant and pots size, and uses the appropriate pieces of watering devices.
3. If failure to water your plants, please repeat the above operation steps.
4. After months of use, the ceramic piece parts need to be cleaned so as not to affect the effect of continued use.
8 x WeTOmatic™ Plant Watering probs