Memory Guard™ - Military Grade Ultimate Memory Cards Box and Reader
The all-in-one Memory Guard™ - Military Grade Ultimate Card Box and Reader features 22 card slots of 5 SIM, 3 CF, 7 SD, 6 TF, and 1 PIN. It can meet your different needs. The case can also be a USB 3.0 card reader with a high transmission speed. It can read CF, SD, and TF cards and transfer data with the external devices. Equipped with a 3 in 1 USB cable, you can connect it to cellphones and other devices easily. The card case can combine them together in one for easy carrying. Really a great helper for you in work and life.
- Compact and lightweight design, convenient to carry.
- Adopt environmental protection ABS material without any odor.
- Military-grade polycarbonate case with shockproof, waterproof, and dustproof features.
- Convex ergonomic and comfortable design.
- Two compartments allow you store 1Standard SIM + 2Micro-SIM + 2Nano-SIM + 3CF + 7SD + 6TF (not included).
- A micro USB 3.0 port enables to use it as a card reader for reading TF / CF / SD card.
- A 3 in 1 USB cable, USB 3.0 + micro USB 2.0 + Type-C to micro USB 3.0.
How To Read Card
- Open the left side blue soft rubber seal.
- Open the card case, put the card in the card slot, then close the cover.
- Use the data cable to plug into the read card box tail USB port.
- Use the corresponding match data transmission port to connect the corresponding devices which support OTG protocol.
- 1 x Card Case.
- 1 x Card Pin.
- 1 x 3 in 1 USB Cable: USB 3.0 + micro USB 2.0 + Type-C to micro USB 3.0.
- This product only supports devices with OTG function, not support iOS Apple iPhones.
- You may need to open OTG in your device setting manually.
- Does not support OTG devices reading of cards 64GB or more.
- Cards are not included.
1. Q: For MicroSD and SD card, how much capacity can it read? And whether it can read SDXC card?
- A: MicroSD and SD card, it can read up to 128GB on PC, but read up to 64GB when connecting OTG phones. It can read SDXC cards.
2. Q: For CF and SD card (or MicroSD) it can't read at the same time. When the second card is plugged in, the first card can not work. Is it correct?
- A: Yes, it can not read two cards or more at the same time.
3. Q: I tried an 8GB, 32GB microSD card but it couldn't be identified. But I put the microSD card into the microSD card adapter, then insert it into the product, then it could read the card, why?
- A: First, you can try to change another card or re-pull out the microSD card and insert the card reader again. The second reason is that related to the data cable. Or the card maybe plug in the opposite direction.
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.