They say practice makes perfect and there's nothing that benefits more from practice than guitar playing. You really need to put in hundreds of hours to become a master.
- Build and maintain your callouses on your fingers.
- Train your fingers to improve finger speed.
- Silently practice and repeat chords and riffs until they become second nature.
- Practice anywhere! Here at Got to Have It we play with ours whilst working at our desks. It's the perfect stress toy for guitarists.
Now you can silently practice your riffs and chords ANYWHERE ANYTIME! This well-made practice guitar folds down to around 7.5 inches (19cm) making it completely portable.
You can now silently practice on the bus, in a taxi, on your lunch break at work - virtually anywhere!
Just think if you could do 1-hour extra practice per day how quickly you would progress. And all for the price of one private lesson with a guitar teacher.
This product has been carefully designed to mimic a real guitar, it is lovingly built with a real mahogany effect fretboard, with 6 frets. The steel strings can be removed, replaced, loosened, or tightened as required. It is just like the real thing only totally portable and quiet so it will not disturb those around you.
It is ideal for practicing scales, chords, and riffs, building the finger memory, and also toughening up the fingers.
What's more, it is incredibly fun and addictive to play with!
- Material: Environmentally friendly high-strength plastic (shell) + mahogany (fingerboard)
- Unfolding Size: 33.5*5cm/13*2inch (Conversion: 1cm=0.3937 inch, 1inch=2.54 cm]
- 1 x Pocket Guitar
- 1 x Dial the Slice
- 1 x Bag
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.