Many babys suffer from stuffy nose during winter season. Nasal secretions can disturb the baby sleeping an eating patterns as a result of breathing deficulties. The SnotBeGone™ was designed especially to resolve this problem easly and efficiently.
- Suitable for baby's from 0 months to over 2 years. Suits all noses.
- Fast relief from stuffy noses - Remove stubborn mucus in seconds, while not harming your baby's delicate sinuses.
- Five gears - that can be adjusted and selected by one key control, easy and convenient for meeting different needs.
- Gentle enough for newborns - Have peace of mind about your baby’s good night sleep. Two exchangeable nozzle sizes, molded of soft silicone, the material is safety and BPA free, will always fit your baby's nose comfortably. One for children over 2 years of age, the other for a newborn baby.
- Anti-reflux design - can prevent the snot from flowing back into the nose.
- Easy to clean - After your baby's nasal passages are sparkling clean, simply open the mucus cup and rinse with hot soapy water. You'll never worry again about exposing your baby to bacteria or mold. Sorry, bulb syringes.
- Lightweight and compact design - Ideal for a diaper bag.
- Safe for newborns - while still powerful enough to suck all snot out in seconds.
- Material: ABS body, silicone headcover.
- Size: 20x4cm / 7.9x1.6in
- Suction head: gourd suction head for newborns; funnel suction head for 2 years old children and above.
- Color: yellow, pink, green
- Vacuum maximum suction: 3500mmHg (65kPa)
- Motor: 3V/DC
- Operation environment: 16℃-35℃, the relative humidity remains within 85%.
- Storage delivery environment: -10℃-55℃, the relative humidity remains within 85%.
Please do not throw the nasal aspirator body into the water to clean it.
- Before use, soak the suction nozzle in warm salt water for 10 minutes to disinfect.
- Install the nasal aspirator and open the switch to start.
- If the nasal excrement is dry, you can use saline or nasal spray to spray into the nostril first. The nasal spray should be exposed to the nasal cavity for four to five minutes.