Bamboo Charcoal has been used for centuries in the East. The Japanese use it regularly for everything, from filtering and purifying drinking water to brushing their teeth. When used in skincare, Activated Bamboo Charcoal does wonders to deeply cleanse and detoxify. Drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores with its powerful absorption properties, it gives an amazing deep clean while also naturally exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is gentle yet effective and works especially well to clean and care for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types.
- Rich in bamboo charcoal composition
- Clean and nourish your skin & make your skin moisture and smooth
- Excellent skincare effect
- Oil control cleansing
- Shrink Pores
- Improve skin firmness
- Effective for acne and blackhead.
- Makes your skin soft and bright.
- Promote skin regeneration, fade scar, whitening, and luster.
List of ingredients: Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, activated bamboo Charcoal, Lavender Extract, Lauric acid.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal: Activated Bamboo Charcoal has a lot to offer. First of all, it is extremely absorbent — its molecules are very porous, though smooth on the skin, and great at catching all they come into contact with. Activated Charcoal (charcoal that is steamed at a high temperature), prior to use, has an extremely large surface area — one ounce of Activated Bamboo Charcoal can have a surface area of thousands of square feet. The incredible surface area and absorption power of the charcoal give it the ability to purify all that it comes into contact with: air, water, and skin.
Directions of use: Lather between hands with water, and apply generously to face and body. This soap is gentle enough to use every day. Can be used to wash the scalp, and for a bath.
Contain approximately - 100 grams x 3
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.