Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Massage Oil is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins, and varicose veins. Extracted from ginger root, ginger oil benefits you by relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema.
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity.
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation.
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells.
- Stimulates the expulsion of waste products & toxins.
- Lymphatic Drainage: open up lymph nodes, reduce swelling, and remove excess fluids by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the armpit area and neck area.
- Cosmetics: Used in cosmetic applications, Ginger Essential Oil is known to inhibit cellular oxidation that is responsible for skin damage and signs of aging. It can be used in any home-made facial scrub to reveal a softer, healthier layer of skin by removing dead and dull skin.
- Joint & Muscle Pain Relief: Ginger Essential Oil has amazing Anti-Inflammatory properties - massaging it on aching and arthritic joints can reduce pain and inflammation without having to take harmful pharmaceuticals.
- Menstrual Cramps: Ginger Oil is well-known to help anyone suffering from menstrual cramps. Just add a few drops to a warm bath for a soothing and pain-relieving bath or mix with a carrier oil and massage directly on the stomach.
- Post-Surgery Swelling: Whether it is a sports-related surgery or plastic surgery, it is very important to reduce the swelling and inflammation to speed up the healing process. Ginger Oil can effectively reduce swelling and pain associated with surgical procedures to speed up recovery (just be sure to not use it directly on an open wound, adjacent areas okay).
- Aromatherapy: a few drops of Ginger Oil mixed into an oil diffuser can help improve a negative mood and low libido. By facilitating the onset of sleep and improving sleep quality, diffusing Ginger Oil is known to benefit those suffering from insomnia. It is also believed to enhance energy levels by inspiring positive and hopeful feelings and promoting a balanced and grounded mindset.
- Anxiety Relief: when used in aromatherapy ginger oil has been known to relieve feelings of anxiety, anxiousness, depression, and exhaustion.
- Nausea & Motion Sickness Relief: Ginger essential oil has been studied as a remedy for nausea and motion sickness. People swear by it, and the research agrees that it works. Ginger oil can be diffused into the air with an oil diffuser, rubbed onto pressure points at your forehead and wrists, or even rubbed directly on your stomach to improve nausea.
NT WT - 30ml
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.