Van Gogh moved to Arles in February 1888, which is a small town in the south of France. Van Gogh was hoping to realize his original ambition here, to become a peasant painter. During his stay in Arles, he explored his environment by making paintings and drawings. He found so many objects he is interested in: the beach and the fishing boats at the sea is one of them. Instead of the dark straight lines observed in the previous pieces, this picture starts to have flow as well as a feeling of light and ease from the curved, non-uniform lines observed.
This drawing, Boats on the sea, was done using a pencil, reed pen, quill and black ink on wove paper. Today the drawing is owned by the Musee d'Art Moderne, Musees Royaux des Beaux-Art de Belgique, in Brussel.
Paint by Number kits
Paint by Number kits aren’t just for kids. Our Paint by Number kits for adults feature real canvases with detailed line art to fill in. Each section is labeled with a small number to show you the correct paint color so artists of all ages and experience levels can achieve impressive results. Imagine color by numbers taken to the next level!
We carefully handpick every design to offer you a splendid and unique paint. Using our Canvas by Numbers Paint By Numbers Kits is more than just a hobby. It's the best way to discover your artistic talent and have a relaxing, rewarding, and enjoyable experience.
- Get this do-it-yourself Van-Go paint by number kit and make this your next creative project!
- This kit is custom designed for creative artists who want to test their skills!
- Follow the patterns provided, or let your inner artist free and make your own creations!
- Measures - see below.
- Includes 1 x canvas, 3 x nylon brushes, and 1 x set of acrylic paints.
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.