WetSenss™ - Professional Bed Wetting Smart Alarm for Babies
Bedwetting, or nocturnal enuresis, refers to the unintentional passage of urine during sleep. Enuresis is the medical term for wetting, whether in the clothing during the day or in bed at night. It's a very common problem of every parent.
This Bed Wetting Smart Alarm is the perfect choice for your child's needs. It combines a strong vibration and sounds to be able to create a powerful alarm that wakes even the deepest sleepers. It alerts your child when enuresis occurs.
Its design is perfect for both boys and girls. The sensor clips outside of your child's own fitting underwear. If urine is detected, the alarm continuously sounds and vibrates until the sensor is removed, giving your child the time to respond to it.
How does bedwetting alarm work?
- It alerts the child when wetting occurs and building the brain-bladder connection.
- The sensor detects the first drop of urine when urination begins. Upon detecting the process of urination, the alarm's patented bright light, loud noise, and powerful vibration automatically turn off. This smart alarm teaches your child’s brain a connection between the bladders full signal and waking.
- Using this for weeks, your child may be able to stop bedwetting permanently as the process of waking up becomes sooner and sooner.
- Material: ABS
- Power Supply: 2 * CR2025 button battery (included)
- Power Voltage: 3V
- Max. Operating Current: ≤30mA
- Wire Length: 92cm / 36.22in
- Item Weight: Approx. 48g / 1.71oz
- Item Size: Approx. 5 * 4 * 1.5cm / 1.97 * 1.57 * 0.59in