Unless you have multiple buckets that you can nest inside of each other, or have a bunch of small stuff to store inside the bucket, a bucket is kind of a waste of space when not being used.
On its own, the Collapsible Water Bucket stands straight up no matter how much water is in it, so in order to collapse the bucket, you'll need to push it down while slightly twisting it.
Perfect for cleaning your car, washing the dog, around the home, or just to keep a bottle of wine chilled with some ice, the collapsible bucket works great while at home, and even better while camping or traveling since it's so easy to pack.
When fully extended the bucket can hold up to 9 liters of water with a temperature range of 0-46 Celsius degrees. The bucket is made from environmentally friendly PP with a waterproof coating that prevents water from leaking.
The collapsible bucket features a handle to easily carry it around. When fully opened the collapsible bucket measures 23 cm tall x 24.5 cm in diameter, and when fully collapsed the bucket measures 3.7 cm tall x 24.5 cm in diameter. The collapsible bucket weight only 477 grams.
- No peculiar smell, non-toxic, and non-polluting. Top-class material that is waterproof and leakproof.
- Handle design, easy to carry.
- This foldable water bag can be folded into a small size and save your space, compact for storage.
- Designed for camping, fishing, hiking, picnic, travel, and other outdoor activities, able to hold water, sand, ice, drinks, etc.
- Color: Blue.
- Material: Oxford cloth and PP.
- Diameter: 23.6 cm / 9.3 inch.
- Height: 29 cm / 11.4 inch.
- Please note that diameter and height varied according to volume.
- 1 x Portable Collapsible Multifunctional Folding Outdoor Bucket Basin for Camping Hiking Travelling Fishing Washing
Please note that the bucket is not suitable for corrosive liquid
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic Shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.