In average, 37 children die from heat-related deaths after being trapped inside vehicles. Even the best of parents or caregivers can unknowingly leave a sleeping baby in a car, and the end result can be injury or even death. Vehicular heatstroke tragedies change the lives of parents, families, and communities forever.
The Child LifeGuardTM - Will Keep You From Forgetting Your Child By Car In The Hot Summer Days!!!
After downloading the iTracing application from Google Play or Apple store and installing it on your Smartphone, all you need to do is pairing the Child LifeGuardTM to your phone so that whenever the Child LifeGuardTM is far away from your mobile phone, you will hear an alarm. Child LifeGuardTM can be attached to the child's garment. If you forget the child in the car, as soon as you walk away an alarm will be sounded that will remind you to return to the car immediately!!!
The Child LifeGuardTM is cheap, simple and easy to use device which can avoid unnecessary tragedies.
The use of the Child LifeGuardTM is the responsibility of the parents and its users and in any case, its uses do not replace the supervision and care of the parents.
1. Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
2. Compatible Phone: For iPhone4S/5/5S/5C, for iPad Mini, for iTouch 5, for iPad 3/4, for iPad Air and for Andriod system with Bluetooth
3. 4.0 Smartphone（Andriod 4.3 version and upgrade version）
4. Working distance: About 75 Feet (without a barrier )
5. Suitable for: Wallet, Car, Kid, Pets, Bags, Suitcase or other belongings.
6. Battery: CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery
7. Standby time: 6 month
8. Net Weight: 9 gram
9. Available Colors: Black/White/Green/Pink
10. Certificates: CE/ROHS/EPL
11. App Name: iTracing (Free of charge)
12. Connects up to 10 iTag unit
13. App language: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
1× Child LifeGuard™
1× user manual
✈ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING:
- Economic shipping (Order more pay less for your shipment – Max payment 5.99$)
- Fast shipping to USA (Usually 7 to 28 working days)
- International shipping: (Up to 60 working days) depends on the country.