Imagine all the things you can do with this New FLUX 4K HD 22x Zoom Smartphone Lens. It will work hard for you. It is compatible with most smartphones so no need to buy a new one at all! It works on all mobile phones including flip phones as well!
It has a 22X adjustable zoom feature. It can be used as a monocular.
Use for any long-distance viewing and taking photos from a distance. Images larger than life and so impressive! Ideal for live concerts, live soccer and other sports events, vacation and holiday photos, wild animal safari distant shots, detective work, forensics, geological exploration, inspecting and assisting with freight loading and unloading at harbor and railway ports, forest management and police and security.
Compatible with most Brands: Apple iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, LG, Sony-Ericsson, HTC
- BAK4 glass that coats green membrane.
- Excellent angle without a black horn.
- Durable material for long service time.
- Compact size and lightweight for easy carry.
- High quality for up-scale texture.
- iPhone's: For iPhone 4s 5 5se 5s 6 6s 7 plus 8 iPhones.
- Samsung: For Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S8 Edge 8+ S7 S6 S5 S4 S3.
- Samsung Note: For Samsung Galaxy Note 8 7 6 5 4 3 2.
- Samsung Other: A8 A7 A6 A5 A3 Alpha Core 2 Prime J1 J5.
- Other Option 1: For the desire 310 500 600 601 x one m7 m8 m9.
- Other Option 2: For Huawei ascend g620s p6 p7 g7 honor 4c 6 7P
- Other Option 3: For Meizu m1 note m2 mini note mx4 pro mx5 Pro.
- Other Option 4: For Xiaomi mi 4 4c note pro mi3 mi4c mi4i mi5 Redmi 2 note 2 prime.
- Other Option 5: For Lenovo a2010 a 319 a328 a5000 a536 a6000.
Package Contents: 1 each: 22X Smartphone Telephoto Camera Lens; Tripod; Universal Clip; Black Pouch; Collection Bag and 2 each Cover.
- Handle with Care: Not waterproof - do not drop into the water, also as with all camera equipment, do not drop as it may move essential parts causing a distorted viewing field. Repair immediately if this happens.
- Health Tip! As with any telephoto lens - use caution while in use:- Do not look directly into the sun, it could cause damage and maybe even blindness.